I started my Prezi presentation and I'm using Diigo to help me with everything.. Diigo is pretty useful for keeping my information somewhere and just getting what i need on it.. I will most likely use it for reports or presentations of any sort, I'm not saying that its my favorite thing, but its useful.. Thanks for reading my blog, sorry it wasn't to interesting!!
Diigo is so useful when you need to do research. I use it all the time, not only for research but to save sites I find interesting. That way, I can look the site back up if I need to. Remember that tags are important. I now try to keep my tags the same. for example, if my tag is presentation I try to remember not to add an s (presentations) at the end because that makes two tags not one.
ReplyDeleteDiigo is a good thing to use on research.It is helping me on my prezi.
ReplyDeleteI'm also using diigo for research for my prezi. I'm using it paired with google alerts so i can find and save information easily.
ReplyDelete