Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Student Plan with a Facebook Banning!!

Hello!! I have just watched two videos one over student plans and the other over a principal banning Facebook to his students!!
            Student Plans.. This seemed pretty interesting to me I like how there are links to the sites you need and are interested in, its organized and all right there ready to be clicked on. It is something i would like to see how it works and use it for school. If I actually like it..
            A Facebook banning from a school principal.. This principal sent a email to all the parents of children that go to his school about telling their kids to stop using facebook and just end a account, I don't think that the principal should be telling the parents what to tell their kids, it should be the parents idea. It's kind of bashing them as parents telling them they arent doing the right thing by letting their kids use Facebook at a young age and hello principal of the year once you tell a kid NO that makes them want to do that one thing even more most of the time. I have never saw a group that said something like " Johnny is Ugly " before or someone is fat and I have been a facebook user for about 3 years and still have not seen that happen. There is a little bit of drama that might take place on the site but it blows over. Yes I know that cyber-bullying is happening in this world and that some kids do extreme stuff so people see that they are being bullyed over Myspace and Facebook. In my opionion if everyone wanted to stop cyber-bullying like they say they do on the news channels then why do they keep coming up with Social Networking sites as in Twitter because thats pretty new. No I'm not for cyber-bullying but if they truely wanted to stop it then they would take down all social networking sites or they main ones as in Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter, but they haven't.
     Thanks for reading my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW that is one very interesting very long blog. but I enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was a really long blog! But Bre is right it was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete