Digital Footprints can show how you reflect on the world and show you true person online. If you were to type a certain name into Google.com some things are going to come up on the web page about that certain person you can find out plenty. You can find out if they have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc. You might be able to find some pictures and great accomplishments as well, "you never know what will show up about you online" is a quote a lot of parents say to children because it is true. That's why you must be careful when using the internet.
My digital footprints is a mixture I have good and somewhat bad things online about me. Yes I have searched myself on Google just to see what comes up. I have some of my greatest accomplishments on a Google page for example the Junior Olympics page is up there and the Kansas Runners Page from when I competed in the summer. Those are the good things that I don't mind having on there some day maybe it will help with a track or runners scholarship. Bad things I don't like having Facebook or from when I was in Jr. High everyone had a bebo and that account is on there maybe my blog I'm not sure but I don't like having certain things on there for people to find me. But that's the way internet works I suppose and I can't change the internet.
Can you delete the Bebo account? It would be a start to get rid of some of the less desirable things
ReplyDelete