Thursday, March 31, 2011

Social Networking

Our topic that was giving to us is how would we describe social networking, how does it affect you in life and how do you use it?? Describing social networking, social networking is Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, any thing were you are being followed like blogs and Twitter and any site where you can talk to other people. How do you use it, you sign up for the site and then make a profile and either follow or befriend them ( I don't know how to explain that very well ). How does it affect you in life, I would say very much I use Facebook and so do most of my friends, but it does create drama sometimes and that can get annoying but it is fun to have. That's pretty much all i have to say about that.. Thanks for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment