Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Technology and School
The topic the teacher gave us to blog over is what role does technology have in your education and how might you be able to use technology to make learning easier or more efficient? My looks on that question I personally don't really like all the technology that's coming into the school, I guess I'm more of the pencil and paper type. But I can see how it makes it some what easier for the teachers as in Edmodo it's like Facebook for school the students can turn in assignments to that class they are in and the teachers can grade it right there but that's not explaining how it's easier for the students. I don't really know how using a computer can make any of us smarter then we are since in some programs computers could probably do all the work for us or if you are taking a quiz like assignment as in Study Island for geometry when you can get all the answers wrong, write them down then click on questions missed and they are the exact questions with the exact answers so if you wrote them down you can easily get all of them right with a low score.. How is that making us smarter or making "learning" easier cause by doing that your not learning the problems and how to do them. Using computers will help us out in the future considering all the technology now, who knows what will be out in about 3 years? So learning about technology is good but i don't know how it's making learning any easier? Thank You everyone for reading my blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment